OFFICIAL RULES OF THE IT’S A NEW 10, LLC 2020 MIRACLE LEAVE-IN ELF CONTEST
THERE IS NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS CONTEST OR TO WIN
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. ONLY 1 CONTESTANT PER RESIDENCE ADDRESS IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decision as to the winner of 2020 Miracle Leave-in elf contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on [12/18/2020 at 12:00pm EST] and ending on [12/23/20 at 12:00pm EST].
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry on It’s a 10 Haircare Instagram or Facebook page. How to enter to win:
- Follow @itsa10haircare.com
- Like this post
- Post your miracle Leave-in picture at #itsa10elf
- Make sure your profile is set to Public so we can view your entry!
The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified in the social media post, to be eligible to win the prize, which is 1 (one) $100.00 Visa E-Gift card. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of IT’S A NEW 10, LLC. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of IT’S A NEW 10, LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Contest (the “Winner”) will each receive 1 (one) $100.00 Visa E-Gift card. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at IT’S A NEW 10, LLC sole discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner/s. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for IT’S A NEW 10, LLC to use any Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Finalists and winner will be selected by It’s A 10 Haircare and/or a community vote under the supervision of It’s A 10 Haircare. Winner will be notified by email or a Direct Message through Facebook or Instagram within five (5) days following selection of Winner. It’s A 10 Haircare shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non- functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER, AS DETERMINED BY IT’S A NEW 10, LLC IN ITS REASONABLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest, You understand and agree that IT’S A NEW 10, LLC, anyone acting on behalf of IT’S A NEW 10, LLC, and IT’S A NEW 10, LLC’s licensees, partners, strategic alliances, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any compensation paid to you, notice provided, or consent acquired by You.
9. Terms & Conditions: IT’S A NEW 10 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, hacking, or other cause beyond IT’S A NEW 10’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, IT’S A NEW 10, LLC may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by IT’S A NEW 10, LLC. IT’S A NEW 10, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. IT’S A NEW 10, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, IT’S A NEW 10, LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless IT’S A NEW 10, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint venturers, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES, AND SPECIFICALLY THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Florida, County of Broward. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. The Sponsor of the Contest is IT’S A NEW 10, LLC of 6942 NW 7th Avenue, Miami Florida 33150