California Consumer Privacy Notice
1. Categories of Personal Information We Collect
Depending on how you use the It’s a 10 website and/or mobile applications, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you, including:
- Identifiers such as name, postal address, email address, account name, or telephone number;
- Information that identifies, relates to or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual, such as name, or credit card number, bank account number or other financial information;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law such gender
- Commercial information such as records of your purchase history;
- Geolocation data, available through your device, if enabled;
- Audio, electronic, or similar information;
- Inferences drawn from any of the information identified above, including about your preferences.
2. Why We Collect Personal Information
Depending on your relationship with us, we may use information about you for our business purposes, including to:
- Deliver and improve our products and services, including to:
- Process any orders for products your purchase;
- Recognize you and your device and to better communicate with you; and
- Determine whether you may be interested in new products or services;
- Advertise and market our products and services, and those of our commercial and business partners;
- Conduct research and analysis to better understand our online visitors, customers and our business, including to:
- Request feedback or reviews about our products and services and those of our commercial and business partners; and
- Analyze the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns. We may also use information about you in other ways as required or permitted by law or with your consent.
3. Your CA Privacy Rights
As a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy law of 2020 affords you certain rights over the personal information we have about you.
You may have the right to request:
- Access to the personal information we have collected about you; and
- Deletion of the personal information we have collected from you.
In the event you choose to exercise any of these rights, you have the right to continue to receive similar good or services from us, at similar prices or rates, and at the same level or quality as you received them before. In addition, these rights are subject to certain limitations as set forth under California law and the law of other jurisdictions, such as when we are retaining personal information to comply with our own legal obligations.
4. How to Exercise Your CA Privacy Rights
If you would like to make a request under any of the rights listed in this notice, please send your written request to email@example.com.
We may need to validate certain information about you to verify your identity before we can fulfill your request. If you are making a request for access or deletion rights on behalf of another person, we may require you to provide proof that you have been designated as their authorized agent.
5. More Information
Nothing contained in this notice shall constitute an admission or acknowledgment by It’s a New 10, LLC that it is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Law of 2020 during any given time period.